Questions to consider when choosing your IT support Company
Choosing the right IT Support Company to suit your businesses needs can be a complicated decision making process for the uninitiated.
Please use these questions, along with your own to evaluate the suitability of your proposed IT support provider.
- Does the IT support company offer a range of IT Support packages that are flexible enough to suit your present needs and cater for your future growth?
- Are you entitled to unlimited telephone and remote support? Are there any hidden or extra charges?
- Depending on your IT support contract are you entitled to unlimited or discounted onsite support? What other services come standard as part of your IT support package?
- Will your network be monitored 24/7 and will there be any other IT support services such as out of hours server administration, updates and maintenance?
- Will you receive a guaranteed response time should you have an issue with your IT?
- Will you be allocated a dedicated Account Manager as part of your IT support contract? Have you met them and do they seem trustworthy
- What additional services and solutions does the IT support company provide e.g. IP telephony, cloud computing, virtualisation and server solutions, consultancy, financing, broadband, software, telecoms, etc? Will you have access to these services?
- What industry accreditations does the IT support company have? Are they a Microsoft Partner and what competencies have they gained?
- How many Technicians does the IT support company have? What are their accreditations and industry experience? Where are they based? Does the company outsource any of their work – if so, what is outsourced?
- Do you feel that the IT Support Company understands your business and do they have other clients in your business sector?
- Will you be offered the chance to speak to any of the IT support company’s existing clients and find out their first-hand experiences in dealing with them and the quality of the service that they provide?
For further information on our full range of support offerings, please contact us